With thorough understanding of the domain, we are engaged in offering highly functional Hydraulic Compressor. It is a device used for compressing air to power other tools. The offered product is manufactured under the supervision of our experienced professionals using optimum grade components and modern technology as per the set industry norms. This Hydraulic Compressor is available in various technical specifications as per the diverse needs of the clients.
Long service life
Hydraulic Compressor Capacity 100 / 150 Tons
Specification and Technical Data
- Mono Block: Solid Steel block duly machined
- Material Monoblock: Forged Steel
- Ram Dia: 110 mm
- Stroke of Ram (lift): 30-40 mm
- No. of Pumps: 2 Nos.
- Maximum operating pressure
- 6/8" for low pressure (40-t)
- 3/8" for high pressure (100-t)
- Retraction of Ram: Through Spring
- Volume and type of oil: 2 lit. approx. Tellus 27, M. Oil- 30/40 Nos. enclov 68
- Length of Dia it can take: 98 mm
- Gross weight of the compressor: 80 kgs. approx.
- Length of Operating Lever: 750 mm approx.
- Carrying arrangement: By means of 4 nos. Flolding Handles, Sturdy build, latched to the base of the Compressor.
- Pressure Gauge: Pressure Gauge duly calibrated with possible least count of 1-t division for indicating the load is fitted to the unit.
- Double ended spanner: 2 Nos.
- Alen Key 5/16": 1 No.
- Spherical Balls 3/18" for delivery valve: 2 Nos
- Spherical Balls 3/16" for intake valve: 2 Nos.
- Main oil seals for ram: 2 Nos.
- Tubular extension pump lever: 1 No.
- Protection weather proof cover: 1 No.
- Puller for ram: 1 No.
- Oil Can: 1 No.
- Funnel: 1 No.